Monday, August 31, 2009

Changes, Taking a New Path

Over the past few weeks, I've shared that MAHM will be going through various changes. This is mainly due to the fact that quite a bit in my personal life is changing, which will be reflected here.
  1. New food/cooking path: from a health-conscious path to a just-plain conscious path-- join me as I rediscover truly healthy, natural cooking and stray from the processed and conventional "food" that I've turned to in an attempt to save money. I will give tips for eating real, really frugally
  2. More sharing of housekeeping tips and tricks- I've been so busy getting back to my own path of organization and cleaning that actually giving advice has seemed hypocritical- I have a house that is probably worse off than anyone reading. I will be sharing the tips I've learned in my DOC series, but will also add before and after pictures of the *hotspots* in my own house to show how these tips can improve your own home.
  3. A new carnival at MAHM: DIY Friday, starting next week on September 11th. Details coming later this week, along with a listing of the carnivals I will be participating in on other sites.
  4. Lastly, I hope to keep up with my posting, but ask for all my readers to be patient with me. I promised a pancake recipe, but when Saturday came, I ended up busy all day between shopping, cooking, and a bridal shower. Sunday is my off-line day, which I try hard to keep aside for family time. (I will post this recipe by tomorrow.) I just started taking classes again, now that the baby is older, and this is another line on the to-do list. I will do my best to keep posting here, but there might be less posts each week for awhile, especially as I continue to renovate the site.

I look forward to the new direction that MAHM will be taking. This will still be a place where you can learn (a little) and share (a lot) about making a home. I hope that everyone can travel with me as I share a bit of what I've found, and inspire you to make your own home a haven, a heart where your family and friends feel comfortable and loved.

Please subscribe, or follow MAHM to stay on top of the new path we'll be taking. Also, coming up, our first ever giveaway! Leave a comment if there is anything you want to see on the site, or for more details on DIY Friday.

2 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.

mahmommy said...

@Veronica Thanks for coming by!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin