- 7 days of complete menus: breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks
- new recipes: never before seen and not available elsewhere
- plan-ahead tips for using traditional techniques: soaking, sprouting, fermenting
See below for an example week plan. Each week features easy meal recipes, and tips for making the most of your time in the kitchen. I recommend tradition-foods ingredients which include
- grains either soaked, sprouted or sourdough (fermented)
- fermented vegetables, fruits and condiments
- grass-fed/ pastured meats, eggs and butter
- no preservatives/ nitrates added
- organic produce
A sample weekly Meal Plan
Please leave a comment with any comments or questions.
Annual Subscription- only $7.99/ month, billed in 2 easy payments of $47.95
Includes free access to all 13 e-cookbooks.
Monthly Subscription- $9.95/ month, billed monthly, hassle-free cancel anytime
Now with a