Monday, September 14, 2009

Cooking Experiments... so far

Well, it's been an exciting start to the week. I've always loved trying new foods, and the cooking experiments I have started seem to be going (mostly) quite well. I'll be posting updates this week, but wanted to share a beginning look at what's happening in my kitchen.

  • Soaking flour for zucchini bread- testing a new recipe out for Orange Chocolate- yummy
  • Pie Crusts NT Style- keeping my fingers crossed on this one! Promised Big Boy apple pie weeks ago, finally getting around to it.
  • Soaking oats for granola- going to adapt these recipes. Don't they look good?
  • Coconut Chocolate Ice Cream- postponed until I soak some nuts to go in.
  • Starting my own kombucha scoby- really excited about this! I love this stuff.

That's about it for today- thank goodness! Check back tomorrow for more updates and a recipe.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin