Thursday, September 24, 2009

Back from Vacation 2 ... and I was sick

So, the lesson is : do not go visit sick people, while travelling with a sick person. You will pick it up, and yes indeed, you will become sick yourself.
Fortunately, I have been eating well, and the version of this cold that I received was very light. Unfortunately, I am prone to headaches, and every cold I come in contact with is accompanied by splitting sinus pressure. I spent a day and a half trying to pry myself off the sofa just long enough to feed Big Boy, and myself. Thank goodness for Mr. Shelley, who came home an hour early yesterday so I could catch a nap before dinner.
Today has been a flurry of housekeeping, schoolwork, and catching up on mail and calls. I plan to catch up here by Saturday, so keep checking in as I try to get everything posted and up-to-date. Thank you all for bearing with me, and remember- ask your hosts if they've been blowing their noses lately before you go, and save yourself a lot of trouble.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin