Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Holiday System Day 20 - trying new things

Today's task:
Try Something New

which I know is a little too simple, and maybe even sounds silly. With everything else you have to worry about this season, why not keep everything the way you know it best? Because it really gives you confidence to attempt something you've never done before.

I'll be trying a few new food ideas for this season, especially Thanksgiving dinner. I want to incorporate some of the new knowledge I have on what's healthy. I don't want to do too many things, just a couple.

Last night, I thinned out some tomato sauce with bone broth- it was really good and a nice way to get more stock into my family. Even something this small was an eye-opener. Trying something new is a simple way to give yourself a little boost over the holidays.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin