Tuesday, October 26, 2010

re-introducing... 30 days 'til the holidays... a system


I'm reposting my series from last year...

30 days 'til the holidays



This year there will be many brand-new tips on organizing, planning, and even more new recipes designed to get you ready for the holiday season. Just like last year, I will post once a day, Monday- Friday, for a month until Thanksgiving. I will share it again for the month from Thanksgiving- Christmas, and will include different recipes and tips each time!

I had so much fun with this last year, and the goal this year is the same... Having the holidays be stressful is upsetting, "but until the last two years when I had children, I thought it was inevitable. Well, it's not- even if you're a flaky disorganized mess by nature (like me!) The clue is to take it one step at a time, relax, and try to remember this time is supposed to by about enjoyment (and sharing joy, which grumpy, anxiety-ridden people don't do too well.)"

I hope you'll join me for this series. Tomorrow's post will be on how to remain focused on the true spirit of the holidays, even with all the responsibilities (ahem, stress). Here's to a great (and calm) holiday season!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin