Wednesday, November 17, 2010

On My New Path

As I have shared, I feel moved to take this blog on a different path than the one it has been geared towards. I hope to share more about my journey through my faith, and some information I hope can bless you in your life. I have said that this decision has been difficult for me. By nature, I do not like to share very personal things, and talking about my faith especially is hard since I am so new to it. I do not feel completely capable in giving advice. When I read Titus 2, I wish to be like the younger woman who is able to have mentors! However, I feel that I have grown ever so slightly, and am working towards the future. One of my favorite scriptures is Philippians 3:16-

"Only let us live up to what we have already attained."

So, I plan on talking more about my faith (though I will not ignore the posting on homeschooling, organizing, and homemaking!) I will try to post with a minimum of apologies for my possible ignorance on a topic, and use as much scripture as I can. This way, where I am wrong you will have the benefit of God's infallible Word.

Thank you for walking this new path with me.

I am happy to share this at WFMW.

Shelley

2 comments:

postzoom said...

We are looking for great blogs and we would love it if you registered yours with us.

PostZoom is a directory of the best blog posts which helps readers find great blog posts and our goal is to help blog owners drive more traffic to their blog.

If you are interested in joining, please check us out!

Thanks,
Eric Castelli
PostZoom

Panamamama said...

Good luck! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin