Saturday, November 13, 2010

a change again...

...away from the previous path. I decided to not continue the re-posting of my 30 days series. I did not feel that it was flowing with the new direction I am trying to take this blog. I will still post the new holiday ideas, in a "Holiday Help" mini-series to premiere after Thanksgiving. Also, still look foward to new recipes, which I will be sharing at Authentic Homemade starting this week.

I do apologize for not following through, I hope that you can understand. There are not many new ideas to share for the series, but I feel like I have many plans in the spirit of the new path I hope to take MAHM to. In this line, I will be introducing some new things through December, leading up to what I hope is an exicitng new year here.

Thank you for sharing this time with me.

Shelley

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin