Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Faith and Prayers for Japan

Well, going through my blog stats last night, I have discovered that I have some readers from Japan and other Asian countries. It is odd for me to think that someone on the other side of the world is listening to me, and I wanted to take this time to try to offer a little comfort for those of you affected by the recent tsunami and earthquake.
I had hesitated to write on this topic, as I don't know anyone personally who is there.
However, I would like everyone to know that I, along with everyone else, is truly concerned for all those who live or have family in Japan. You and your families are in our prayers and thoughts.

For anyone who can help, please visit World Vision to donate.

Shelley

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin