Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Real Food at the grocery store

Hot dogs? Yes, that's right hot dogs- real food style! Another example of real food at the grocery store, I found some goodness at my local Shoprite- a regional store in the northeast. From Applegate Farms, a big name in organic and natural meat, comes Grass Fed Beef hot dogs- no nitrates added. And they are yummy!
I love this company anyway, they have great meat and cheese products, and they have even started a "trace your food to its source" program- which is great for the know-your-food movement.

I am happy to share this post at Real Food Wednesdays.
Be sure to come back tomorrow for the Real Food Blogger faceoff.
Also, coming tomorrow, my new Real Food site: Authentic Homemade.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin