Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Homeschooling Helps: weekly planner pages

well, I wanted to have my new apron up for linking to WFMW clothing themed week, but I haven't finished yet! so, instead...

Homeschooling Helps

For the first ever edition of the new series, I would like to share a weekly planner that can be printed out. It has: space for planning a homeschool schedule for two children, full meal planning spots, and includes a weekly bible verse. Page 1 Page 2

I hope to include more pages as I get them up, and by mid August I plan to have the full year planner available as an e-book or printed planner for sale. Subscribe to our all-new newsletter and be notified when new downloads come out. Plus, all newsletter subscribers will recieve a discount off our planner!


I am happy to share this at We Are That Family- WFMW.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin