Friday, January 1, 2010

In the New Year

Happy New Year! Here's what you can look foward to in 2010 at MAHM:

  1. Not actually here, but there are two great new things happening in bloggy world I wanted to share: one is a new blog (already started by 11th Heaven's Homemaking Haven): 365 Days of TV-free Toddler Time. You have to check this out, such a great idea and motivation for me, and I bet you too! The next is a challenge of sorts, which starts officially with the new year: 90 Days to Reading the Bible. Now, I don't know about this, but I'm darn well going to give it my best shot. I am sure I waste at least an hour every day doing silly things, and I can surely eliminate these things to make time for this (at least I hope so!)
  2. I will be starting a new challenge myself here at MAHM, decluttering (almost) daily. I plan to start with the new year. I will be posting on my daily (or almost daily, hence the name!) attempts at decluttering our house. There are always those spots that get t you in certain seasons of your life. After the new baby came, just like the first time, the presents and accumulated stuff somehow never unaccumulated itself. (Don't you just hate it when your junk doesn't organize itself!) But really, with everything I have going on this year, I need more space and breathing room. So, I will be sharing my tackles of the trouble spots in our house, and invite you to do the same. Share your comments, or links to your posts, on the decluttering going on at your place. Let's declutter together!
  3. My main plan is to start a new blog for my food/cooking posts. I hope to have this up by march or April, depending on how soon I can scrape together enough to start it on a new hosting site. I am also planning on updating this site to self hosted, again, when it works financially. (Shameless attempt coming) If you would like to support these sites and my blogging, please see my sidebar.

I hope all is well with you and yours this season, and have a wonderful start to the new year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin